2nd Annual Leadership Workshop & Dinner Reception
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us in the 2nd Annual LbE Hawaii Leadership Workshop and Dinner Reception!
By attending the workshop you will...
- Network with fellow LbE Leader Staff, from all over the state, country, and world
- Meet and greet with LbE Hawaii and LbE Japan's Chief Executive Officer and Founder, visiting Hawaii from the main headquarters of Fukuoka, Japan
- Provide valuable feedback to improve quality of current programs
- Suggest new activities and programs for the future
- Learn valuable leadership and teaching tips
- Learn about new open or upcoming positions with LbE Hawaii
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Eat a delicious catered dinner!
- Nijikai to follow (party after the party!)
*Check in at 4:15 PM
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Project Paradise T-Shirt Giveaway & Discount
- The first 10 Islanders to arrive to Campus Center 307 will receive a free Project Paradise T-Shirt or 500 bonus Paradise Points if already have T-Shirt
- All others may purchase a Project Paradise T-Shirt at a discounted rate of $5.00 (regular $10.00) or 600 Paradise Points (regular 1,200 Paradise Points)
- Wearing the t-shirt to the event is recommended for a great photo opportunity!
University of Hawaii at Manoa Campus Center Room TBA
Criteria To Attend
- FREE TO ATTEND
- *Open to all Islanders and Bilingual Supports who have completed at least (2) LbE Hawaii Programs or Events to date
- Open to Islanders and Bilingual Supports who show a great interest in LbE Hawaii and has the willingness to join for a great EXPERIENCE
- Must register to this event by Monday, March 11th or until seats run out!
- LbE Hawaii may need to either accept or decline leader staff's RSVP's based on the criteria mentioned above
- Parking available, upper campus after 4pm, $6.00
- Parking will be reimbursed with picture-of-ticket
*FIND OUT HOW MANY PROGRAMS YOU COMPLETED BY CLICKING HERE: https://www.lbe-hawaii.com/redeemreward